Ushake Bike U Lock
- Durability. Aside from its intricate style, the material used is zinc alloy. This particular kind of metal can resist active leverage attacks sharp objects such as cutters. Not only that, but it also weighs 3.7 pounds for maximum security.
- Easy to Set. Like taking candy from a baby, setting the lock is surprisingly quick with only three steps. Open the hatch, flip the switch, and set your code.
- Multi-purpose. Aside from bicycles, the Ushake U lock can also be used for scooters, motorcycles or any other two-wheeled vehicle.
- Key-Free. Set a code that you can easily remember, and you’ll never have to worry about losing a key again
- Combination. Its dial numbers are smooth for turning for you to set up your four-digit code easily. It also comes with a “reset” button that you can only access with a couple of turns from a Philip screwdriver. However, you will still need to set the correct password to push the button from A to B. With a simple push; you can now reset your code.
Ushake is a popular, trusted, and high-quality brand in the US. Their products are widely known for those interested in various outdoor activities such as cycling, snow skiing, running, and swimming. Using trusted quality products that Ushake manufactures, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite sports with utmost convenience and confidence. Aside from its durability, the unique design and physical outlook will guarantee you an aesthetic feel.
- The shackle has a diameter of 10mm made out of zinc alloy that is resistant to both leverage attacks and cutters
- It has a PVC coating that is 4mm thick that protects the lock from any accidental scratches or falls. It also prevents getting the paint job of your bike scratched.
- You lose the fear of your bike being stolen. This quality shackle will guarantee you an untouched bike
- With a net weighs of 3.7 pounds, it gives thieves that extra difficulty if ever they try to mess with the Ushake U lock.
- Its reset button still needs the correct code before it can be pushed. Also, you can only access it with the use of a Philips screwdriver.
- It’s key-free! Which makes it less hassle. It prevents thieves from using a universal key. Also, you won’t have to worry about them stealing your keys while catching you off guard and sweeping away your precious bicycle.
Caution: It is highly recommended that you store your password in a safe location by writing it in a notebook. If you forget your password, you will be unable to open the lock or even reset the code.